lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
Gonefishing51077
Not Yet Wild

Default 2004 club car precedent won't go when peddle pressed. Then it will???

Question
I have a 04 club car precedent and just put new batteries on it. It's been working great but now out of the blue when you first get on it and put in forward or reverse it won't go. If you turn key off then back on several times it will then work. You can hear the relay click when you press the peddle. I have also noticed after it has run a while and motor is warm it doesn't do this. You can let it set for 5-10 min get on it and it works fine because it's still warm. Only has issues if it's sat for several hours.
I'm guessing it's the relay but was wondering if any of you have had this issue before. Thank you.
Gonefishing51077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-06-2016, 08:57 PM   #2
jjance
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2004 club car precedent won't go when peddle pressed. Then it will???

It might be HPD High Pedal Disable. Keep your foot off the throttle until you turn the key on.
jjance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 09:17 PM   #3
Gonefishing51077
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2004 club car precedent won't go when peddle pressed. Then it will???

I usually do wait. No touching peddle on start up. So not sure.
Gonefishing51077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car