lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2015, 11:00 AM   #1
chazdo2
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default 670 Predator help!!!!

I pulled the trigger on the 670 predator. I am trying to put it in my G-9. Figured I would just extend the swing arm and I was in. Its so wide I cant even use brackets to drop it down or the clutch wont fit. I have to put it on top of the frame. Then I though maybe drop down the front mounting holes to the front frame. I don't think that will work either. Any of you guys know what I should or can do? My welding is improving but my engineering skills are horrible!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5330.jpg (197.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5331.jpg (188.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5332.jpg (184.3 KB, 0 views)
chazdo2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps