lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-08-2019, 08:45 PM   #1
Dsltrc1
Not Yet Wild

Default My first family golf cart

Justed picked up a 2008 Yamaha Drive G29 w/ 2 year old batteries, rear seat and newly recovered front seat. Chasing down a shutdown issue but price was right for us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190808_153530.jpg (212.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190808_153131.jpg (207.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190808_153517.jpg (217.3 KB, 0 views)
Dsltrc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 06:04 AM   #2
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: My first family golf cart

Nice cart. Welcome! Start a thread about the issues you’re having and someone here will be able to help you for sure[emoji1303]
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 06:53 PM   #3
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Glad you got it rolled back over, it could get damaged laying on it's side like that. I would start the troubleshooting by watching how low the voltage goes just as it shuts down (Not "just after"). Even though 2 years old should only be about 50% of their life, it also doesn't guarantee they are healthy either
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 07:18 AM   #4
LabRat
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Congratulations.... I make a joke at work.....The reason our shop does not stock Yamaha parts is that they don't tear up. Only Kidding, however Yamaha's are about 20% of our service work, mostly battery swaps or accident repairs to the front end, Kids love to run into stuff down here. The main issue with the Yamaha is the stock controller, if your ever goes out install a Alltrax XCT instead.
These are tough, reliable & well designed carts, I used to swab the deck at the Yamaha plant in Newnan Ga, back in '93. Not a single dust ball could be found in their plant. :)
Enjoy the ride,
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides