lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2015, 04:50 PM   #1
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Default needs some electrical help 1996 carryall

Hi guys. Well it finally happened the motor fe290 took a dump sent the cart out for what I hopped would be a simple rebuild to make a long story short that didn't happen. Well the folks there know me and in the interest of getting me going sold me a 350 out of a wrecked carryall it had just under 500 hrs on it. The mechanic a purest I guess would not work on the cart until it was returned to a pedal start which they did, I didn't have any other options for shop so I gave in they installed it and it runs and drives great. I WANT MY KEY START BACK. Can anyone give me a step by step on how to do this I'm not an idiot but a step by step I can do
ericandrews331@msn.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car