lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
itstheburns327
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default 93 Club Car cranks, fires once, then nothing

I have a 93 club car ds gas. i step on the pedal and the motor cranks, it fires once then continues to crank. i pulled the carb, cleaned it, reinstalled, it, pulled the plug, super white spark, its getting gas, checked the fuel pump, replaced air cleaner filter, no change. i fully charged the battery overnight and in the morning i checked all wires and connections. i pulled the valve cover and checked the gap and all is well. i have a feeling there may be an internal motor issue. any ideas/thoughts?
itstheburns327 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car