lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2020, 11:27 PM   #11
Brazos
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Jake’s Power Spring Kit

I assume I am getting a stock size Plowman belt. I bought it off the classifieds here from a member and it is supposed to fit. It is still in transit. I have two 2008 Yamahas and that cart has always had an issue of squealing, going nowhere, at takeoff. My hope is a good belt will fix it. I just received my new 22” tires, wheels, and lift kit so the problem will only get worse.
Brazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2020, 01:13 AM   #12
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Well, I don't know, what size belt did you get?
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 07:55 AM   #13
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazos View Post
I assume I am getting a stock size Plowman belt. I bought it off the classifieds here from a member and it is supposed to fit. It is still in transit. I have two 2008 Yamahas and that cart has always had an issue of squealing, going nowhere, at takeoff. My hope is a good belt will fix it. I just received my new 22” tires, wheels, and lift kit so the problem will only get worse.
Call Don Plowman. Don did my limited slip on my txt (electric) but he is a true Yamaha expert. If he can't fix it.....it's likely unfixable.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #14
Josph30
Not Yet Wild

Just installed a gboost kit. New belt and came with 2 new springs. Total different cart all together and I put in the softer of the 2 springs as too not loose top speed. Absolutely reccomend as of now just hope the belt last a little while
Josph30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts