View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 10:57 PM   #9
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO TXT BigBattery HSKY, Alltrax conversion, 36-48 conversion results

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfan86 View Post
I paid just under $2400 after 10% coupon

BigBattery has 350 (6s) peak amp draw

I don't have the bluetooth module, so I'm not sure how I could get any logging without going Need for Speed and hooking up the laptop. If I have another option I'd love to know (not familiar with Alltrax usage).

I agree on flipping the seat, but something tells me that terminals wrapped in cardboard to insulate isn't as good a solution as a terminal block lol.
Nice price for the full kit! Especially since it has a realistic peak draw. Also the peak draw shown for 6s is pretty awesome. I have never heard of anyone holding that many amps for 6s (although I'm sure some of our drag cart fellas have).

I just purchased the bluetooth module but haven't hooked it up yet. I don't know if it offers logging so the only option I know if is using the laptop.

Ha, yeah, I missed the cardboard. Highly combustible material insulating a high voltage source, what could go wrong??? :) I ended up getting some thin black plastic and using my tin snips and a heat gun to make some pretty little covers to hide my wiring and protect the charger from the environment better. I was always nervous because before I made the covers the buss bars on the top of the lithium batteries I have are just under the back of the seat. If someone dropped a screwdriver back there and didn't know it then opening the seat could be an energetic experience... So I'm very happy to have the plastic covers in place.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote