Thread: EPIC amp ATV
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 10:20 PM   #22
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: EPIC amp ATV

A little progress made the past 2 weeks.

Reached out to Leroy at Navitas after seeing that my controller was limiting armature voltage to 50v. He increased it to the max controller voltage and Holly sh!t! The increase in power is enough for me put buying a larger controller on the back burner. Its at about 50kw now. 70kw would be scary fast and ultimately thats what I'm after. Not so much fast but able to launch like a rocket.

I got the buggy with 100 miles on it. Since then I've put almost 400. 1 of my many complaints was the head lights. Upgraded them all to led.

Next, on the to do list is to re house all the electrical and battery into somthing more secure and water resistant. Ill probably have to deal with cooling later but for now I can always open lid if things get warm.

After the components are housed ill be working on a fender solution. The rear im thinking about going with somthing like these wheel well truck bed boxes. They are made for truck beds to fit between the tailgate and the wheel well. They unlatch swing out for easy access. My use for the hinges is easy cleaning and removal of the boxes and the buggy behind them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jkerle is offline   Reply With Quote