View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 05:11 PM   #3
bioniccartsandcustoms
Runnin' with Scissors

Club Car

Default Re: Fix 4 Slow Clubcars with MCORs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordlawn View Post
Yeah this was discussed a while back but I think its great info to keep fresh as sometimes the info is hard to find on searchs as it gets brought up in a thread of a totally different topic. Your title would help in searching. Another ides that was mentioned was someone was sliding tubing over the worn nub on the shaft to take up the space between the worn nub and the lever it pushes on. My question is does this apply to DS models only or are the Precedents included in this problem as well?
I have used this only on DS carts, tried the tubing but found a good nylon zip tie was easier and would last a long time....not sure if it will work on the Precidents.
The only thing I am sure of is that I HATE PRECIDENTS! Clubcar also has had their share of problems with the Precident. But they had Sooooo....much $$$$$$ tied up in this cart design that they could not let it go. Smart money would have been on a facelift for the DS.......just my opinion.....and yes mine stinks just like everyone else's
bioniccartsandcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote