View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 09:40 PM   #5
seadogger
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO TxT48 with Leaf Modules

I plan to reuse my lead acid charger. I found some drawings of a similar Chinese charger board and found that the three pots adjust output voltage, current, and current cutoff thresholds. I played around with the Pots until I found the output voltage adjustment that sets the voltage adjustment for the Bulk and Absorb phases.

Note - Need to be careful with these adjustments as this board only can take 360Watts (written on board as DL-360W). I have the voltage currently at 52V for the FLA batteries and I will increase this voltage to 58V when I am done with the battery replacement for the lithium batteries. If you increase the voltage you will need to decrease the current to stay under the power threshold of the components on the board. This charger will give me about 6amps during the Bulk phase and I will be under the 360Watt Max still. The Absorb phase will transition to the float phase once the current drops to around 5%. This can be adjusted but I don't plan to change this setting from the default in the charger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0610.jpg (114.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0609.jpeg (289.0 KB, 0 views)
seadogger is offline   Reply With Quote