View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #1
shaferz
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 1994 - Resistor to Solid State Conversion. Need help with Throttle Linkage!

Alright - so here are the specs -

1994 Club Car.
Ripped all v-glide and resistor setup out.

Installing a new FSIP Drive, motor, solenoid. F/R switch, etc etc.

We have a PB6 style pot box. The pot box needs around 2 inches of pedal travel (from microswitch operation to the full 5k sweep), but the stock accelerator rod only puts out about an inch and a half of throw. Had we known about Scotty's kits - I would have suggested the cart owner go with Scottys kit. But we already have most all of the items needed for the conversion here. The only 'missing piece' is some sort of throttle linkage setup. I emailed Scotty and found out that he does not sell partial kits any longer - so I am in the unfortunate position of having to fab something up on my own.

Anybody have any pictures of their home-made setups with bellcranks or other mods to get this to work? Have searched multiple times and always return results that reference Scottys kit - but alas - he no longer sells partial kits. Looks like I'm on my own.

HALP.

Last edited by shaferz; 01-14-2014 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: clarification. I sometimes spell like a third grader. :mrgreen:
shaferz is offline   Reply With Quote