View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #3
Chisoxguy13
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Disable reverse siren?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVR View Post
s/n should be on a sticker under the seat centered over the batteries. i think it is on the frame (area under drivers feet) on the drivers side too. with that you can determine the year. they stopped doing the glove box vin plate before the pds series but the holes are still there.
remove the plastic rivets and pull out the key panel. no need to disconnect it. the buzzer is behind it and you can just remove a wire. if you have a stock controller you will loose warning and diagnostic modes
Thank you so much. Just looked and it's right there by the batteries. Date Code L0203. Looks like they super glued the dang key panel on the top when they put the wood grain dash in so guess I'll have to remove the whole dash to get to it. Want to redo the dash in carbon fiber and get a plate so I can add a battery meter as well so another thing on my long list of to do's. Just gotta sweet talk the wife a whole lot. New trailer and a cart in the last two days has got her on the "we're spending too much money" trail. Of course I agree, but when I get something it's a big project to me and I get obsessed. Bought a 2010 travel trailer in November and did about 8 mods on it before we took it out the first time. Still a few to go on it.

Chisoxguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote