Thread: Free G2 Parts
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
eros8201
Not Yet Wild

Default Free G2 Parts

I got this cart for free and went in a different direction then stock engine and drive. Since I got the cart for free I figured I would pay it forward and offer parts to members who need them. I would prefer not to ship the larger items but if you are willing to set up shipping I will gladly drop them off where needed. I have the stock front control arms, axles with brakes still attached, engine cradle, trans w/ secondary clutch still installed (bolts have been removed with the intention of pulling the governor so it will need a new gasket and you are welcome to go through the bolts and attempt to find the ones that go with it), stock engine (was running when removed, had a helicoiled spark plug and a broken exhaust stud, primary clutch still installed), stock muffler, airbox (missing the elbow) and I am sure there are other parts i pulled I am not thinking of. Let me know if you want pictures of anything listed or to ask about another part. Basically all I dont have is the steering box and associated hardware, body and seat.

Edit: figured I would let everyone know I am located around Annapolis MD