View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 01:35 PM   #7
adrien
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Looking For Info On Gearless Locker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
I can tell you anything you want to know about it. We sell about 1 every week. Common problem.

The original locker was a bad unit. They've released a restyled unit and at that time, the new part number was released, AM1301301. The AM1301301 is a direct replacement for all year models of XRT1500, XRT1550, Carryall 294 and Carryall 295 vehicles.
Ok, I will contact directly for a quote tomorrow. I purchased this unit used. The rear differential has no forward and the front drivetrain has no reverse. The front drive shaft reverses but the wheels do not turn? Are they designed so that only the rear wheels reverse or is something wrong with front drivetrain?
If so are component parts for the front drive axle housing available? When I test the front drivetrain on a hoist, both front wheels are locked in unison, meaning I can't stop one they both drive. Again I'm not sure if this is normal?
Have the specs changed, regarding the levels of fluids in the front & rear drivetrain and the transmission of these units?
Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
adrien is offline   Reply With Quote