View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 08:30 AM   #4
MCJEFE
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: What Is The Status Of EVBattery Center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPW View Post
I'll say what they have in stock vs what is shown on their website is two different things.

Best to contact Neli through email if there's anything in particular you're looking for. When I bought my charger and lithium modules from her last year, the website showed no stock, but Neli actually had over 50 in stock.

Any questions, I'd contact PingEye3 to find out since he had a personal relationship with her and Nick before he passed.
The don't keep the website updated with inventory. Just call AND email Neli and let her know what you are looking for. I called before Christmas and she said she had a pack that was being shipped in from a 2017. She shipped me my 28 cells on January 2nd. They do not seem to have the complete DIY kits or the end plates in stock and she didn't seem in a hurry in getting more made but she threw in a couple of the OEM end plates...

If you order from her ask for all of the DIY pieces even if they don't have the ends. Also ask for the original BMS tap connectors. Clip off the old wire, a dab of solder to the tap wire, heat shrink and they work much better than ring terminals.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
MCJEFE is offline   Reply With Quote