View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
shaanar
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Lift kit and $20 paint job done. What next?

Hi everyone. I have had a 2007 electric Carry All 2 for a couple years now that I bought at an auction. I love it. I use it to cruise around the hood but I also take it down to my camp where it is used for hauling wood and with any luck a deer or two every year. From everything I can tell this is a very well built cart and should last a long time.

Anyway after spending sometime lurking BGW I installed a Jake's lift kit and bigger wheels. While I was at it I replaced all the bushings around the springs, etc. I put in a small transformer and 12volt receptacle that runs off of the battery pack. I also installed a volt meter because I love keeping tabs on the batteries. Finally I did a "custom" spray paint job. It actually looks pretty cool IMHO considering I did it for less than 20 bucks.

I have more time this winter to keep working on it but I really don't know what else I should add to it or do to it. I am looking for ideas for improving it while I have the time. My budget is starting to get limited but I am always looking to hear ideas I can save up for !

Also, just as side information from everything I can tell this cart was 100% stock before I got it. I tested with a gps after I put the lift kit on and top speed is 18mph. When I let off the go pedal it definitely engine brakes and the voltage goes up. I am by no means a speed freak but if there is a cheap way to get a few more MPH I am all ears !

If this is in the wrong forum please advise where would be a better place to post. Thanks in advance!!!

shaanar is offline   Reply With Quote