View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #2
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Default Re: '06 Precedent vs. 09 Ez-Go RXV

Not an expert on the CC, but I have one - an 06 Precedent, but I know even less about the EZ-GO. I love my Precedent and the only major knock I know of that people have against them around here is that most, if not all, have the 4 x 12v battery pack setup, which is said to have less run-time and battery longevity than a 6 x 8v setup. I have 08 batteries that still work fine and have never left me stranded anywhere because they didn't last long enough. And I saw a post from someone this week that said they have an 06 and still have the original batteries in it. The math can be done that proves that 6 8v's are better than 4 12v's but the bottom line for me is that my cart does what I expect it to do. However, there is a kit out there to convert it from 4 batts to 6 if you choose.

My cart came from a golf course so I'm sure it has taken it's lumps. But it was/is in very good physical and asthetic condition when I bought it, and still is. I really like the aluminum frames on the cc's as well.

Hope that helps a little.
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote