View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #9
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Default Re: wireing steering wheel horn

trucks use 2 diffent set ups for there city horns...horn contacts at the steering wheel that rub a plate under the staering wheel, or the older versin had a wire running through the colomnu(it was hollow) to about half way down, then it had a contact in the side that still had a spring contact rub the shaft. and screwed in the case. then it was a simple wire to the relay. as far as the air horn in the roof....1/4 air line to a air valve. pull the rope and let it blast! whats even better......train horns! hook up a seperate air tnk to supply the horns with it own supply of air, run 1/2 line to a bal valve, so you can roll your signalls, or just blast on good one! then its a 1/2 line to suppy the 3 horns under the cab! as afar as i would suggest....unless you can get a adter plate for the sterring wheel, its a no go at this staition! you need a contact plate of some sort. if i rember right there are 2 holes cut in the floor under the mat. but i do know there is a factory hole under the mat fro the horn button to mount.
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote