View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 09:53 AM   #4
lotus197
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: tech direct club Nissan leaf battery pack system is a good idea?

I tried to look around but I don’t see anything that’s clear and concise it looks like a bunch of jargon people working through problems which is kind of helpful. I really wish somebody would make a post on here about how to make a 14 module battery pack at over 100 amp hours using a Nissan leaf. Those leaf batteries look pretty easy to work but I don’t know all the parts needed. Like do I just buy 14 battery packs and wire them all together? Do I then hook up some kind of BMS and which one do I buy so I don’t burn my house down by overcharging on accident. I wish there was a resource somewhere showing me step-by-step how to assemble these things I wanted to be where I can make a 100 amp hour battery for my golf cart and be able to just plug it in and let it charge and let the charger shut off automatically like I currently have it with my lead. I don’t want to have to worry about balancing or overcharging or under charging, the stories I read about people over charging their batteries and burning the house down is a little worried. any resources out there that show you how to build a step-by-step battery system for your golf cart that is plug and play and leave it alone I would be interested in! I looked at those Direct replacement drop in options with the BMS built-in to each battery but the price at 100 amp hours is like North of 4k, that’s enough to make anyone depressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lotus197 is offline   Reply With Quote