View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 06:23 PM   #1
lotus197
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default tech direct club Nissan leaf battery pack system is a good idea?

I have a 2014 ezgo rxv with 600 amp navitas controller, 20 inch tires and a sound system that uses roughly 23 Amps. currently I’m able to do 30 mph with lead battery but I want to switch to lithium. I was thinking about buying two of these and I guess wiring them in parallel to achieve about 100 amp hours? I don’t need my golf cart to last all day but maybe an hour total. Just enough to do a 15 or 20 mile round-trip somewhere in the neighborhood At 25 to 30 miles an hour.

can you look at this following product and tell me does anybody know anything about this company? Is this a bad idea or is it a good idea I can’t get any reviews so I have no idea if I should buy it or run for the Hills. https://www.techdirectclub.com/48-vo...5-kwh-66ah-g2/

i’m not smart enough to make my own lithium pack unless somebody on this forum told me what exactly to buy part by part and gave me instructions on how to put it together in a video. I was looking at this option that I found online because it looks like it’s pretty dummy proof and looks like they also sell a DIY kit. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with this company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lotus197 is offline   Reply With Quote