View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #4
ROBinGA
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 96 TXT cart wish list to/do list

Thanks guys those comments help. I have located a keyed switch at auto parts store taht I think I am going to use. I notice what looks like a cigarette plug recepticle on one of your pictures. I am interested in how one would tap into the battery bank to get a 12 volt receptacle to plug in accessories.

Update:

-I swapped out the wheels and tires. I spray painted the hub caps with satin black and they came out well.

-I bought a Kolpin gun mount from Bass Pro and mounted it on the slope of the floor board towUTV ards right side of center of the cup holders. I kinda sandwiched the mounting plate and a piece of angle iron on the backside to a vertical support on back side of floor board and it isnt going anywhere. The center post swivels so it holds guns vertical and I am very pleased with how it came out.

-Ordered the clays basket whihc should be here this week

-Decided that I am getting HD leaf springs for front and rear and will see if shocks are needed after that. By looking at the underside of the carts the springs look fairly straightfoward to swap. Is this the case?

I want to post some photos but not sure if I read correctly that I have to have a number of posts first? Thanks again guys.
ROBinGA is offline   Reply With Quote