View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 07:18 AM   #25
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Aftermarket air filter for Yamaha G2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
You’re right. You’re always right. Everybody else is wrong. Best thing you’ve said yet
Man what a guy. I'm actually embarrassed for him.

So, Ray, are you saying increased air flow doesn't lean out a/f ratio? Are you saying a lean a/f ratio is good for an engine? Funny I've seen it melt pistons before.

Obviously you get upset when you think people tell you that you're wrong. That's not the case here bud. No one is telling you that you're wrong. In fact, if anything, the info that I posted on this thread kinda backs you up.

Ray, no one is saying that the OP can't use the performance filters. I use them for crying out loud! The info that we are giving are the pitfalls that might be experienced if one is used. Can you just slap an open performance air filter on and forget it? People have done it. So, go ahead and tell people to do it. I'll choose to help educate them so they can make the decision for themselves. Most people are very intelligent and don't like to be "told" what to do. We can "recommend" and "educate", but let them think for themselves.

Exit Slo
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote