View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 07:48 AM   #1
StinkyVonFishStix
Not Yet Wild

Default club car serries or iq?

I currently have a 2003 Club Car DS with the series system it has the 3.1 horsepower special service motor in it now. It has a lift with 14 rims with 23 inch tires I'm currently doing about 16 miles per hour. My father-in-law has a 2002 that's completely stock never been lifted only used on a Golf Course Club Car DS IQ system I'm assuming it's the IQ system it's the one with the motor with the sensor on the back of it. The batteries just went bad in his and I can get this thing super cheap would I be better off using that system and upgrading it or keeping my current system and upgrading it? If I can get his for 500 bucks that's pretty much half the price of upgrading my buggy buggy with all the bells and whistles. I'm only looking for around 20 to 23 miles per hour. I was thinking if I just upgraded the sensor in the back of the motor or got the speed setting adjusted on his buggy I'd come out cheaper. Any thoughts? All I'm wanting to do it's put his motor and controller and all the good stuff on my buggy I already have two gauge wires
StinkyVonFishStix is offline   Reply With Quote