View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 05:31 PM   #5
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Help me evict my 2012 precedent electrical demons

Ok. First let’s tackle the easy issue. Get your light system running off a voltage reducer connected to the pack and the output connected to the input on the light harness.

Secondly, the solenoid should NOT click when key is on. It sounds to me someone has potentially hacked up your wiring and it is causing you issues. Take off dash and make sure the key switch has NOTHING connected to it other than the green and blue stock wires. Nothing jumped off those connections.
Next, really go back and make sure you’re entire set up is wired precisely to the specs on the alltrax diagram and make absolutely certain you are using the correct diagram.
Also, you’re solenoid is almost assuredly wired Incorrectly if the key is causing it to flip. For now, DO NOT install the diode. Leave it off. Alltrax has built in stop gaps against back current.
Post some pics of your install and we can get a clearer idea on what may be wrong.
Last step is to make sure it is mapped for a club Car Precedent and make sure the inputs and power curve etc. are done correctly.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote