Thread: Next build :)
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
hilla
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Next build :)

I'll start this build with a little info on my current fleet, or at least that's what my wife calls it. My first cart is a 2000 G16 with a rear seat, stock engine, 6" lift, 23" tires and a roof mounted stereo. Number two is a 2001 G16 with a cargo bed on it, 23hp big bock vanny, 6" lift, 23" tires and a mechanical rear disc brake set up. Number 3 is a G1, not sure on the year, I had to put a new cylinder and piston in it and from there its all stock running post mix fuel. Number 4 is an 2005? ST4x4 bone stock and a total hoot to drive in the mud.

I just picked up a 2001 G16 with a blown motor. It's a little rough but I can see the potential. Since my wife just started driving the carts this past weekend I'm going to build this one for her. It's been raining here all week so I don't have any pictures of it yet, as soon as it clears up a bit I will post some.

I'm going to start this one by taking the body off and heading to the car wash to clean everything up. If all goes well I will have it up on stands, torn down with body off and get the chassis and body painted this weekend. I have ordered the 18hp Vanny from CPP and a Jakes long travel kit and front disc brake kit for it that should be here in a week or so. Hopefully the wife will be a little forgiving for what I have done to the check book with the parts I order when I tell her that this one is hers
hilla is offline   Reply With Quote