View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:45 PM   #63
InfiniteReality
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: InfiniteReality's '99 Lowered EZGO TXT Build

Glad I had no plans on going back to a stock dash, lol. This whole build started due to me getting this VIP dash for $122.50. Had to open it up to make room behind the VIP dash overlay for my switches, gauge, meters, 9in screen and ignition switch.

Glad I ended up getting the new lighting and street legal kit. While the wiring is pretty much the same (except I have an actual main harness now), much better quality and fitting parts. Here's the taillights side by side, new kit is on the right. Also better quality LEDs used and not the old school SuperFlux/Piranha style. Have to do a little trimming to be able to use the clear lens. Still plan to VHT Nightshade the clear lens. Modeled and printed some plugs for the new tail reflectors so I can paint the rest of the chrome black as well. Unsure if I'll go through with it, waiting to see how the smoked clear lens look as is....I think it'll blend better not painted. Still intend to make my own LED boards in the near future so can update them to have halo style running lights.

I think I stated this in an earlier post, but this new kit has RGB halos, but still using my new lights with an actual cutoff. Having the RGB bluetooth module already wired in, if my kid ever wanted lights under the cart it would be easy to install..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PXL_20210407_205815556~2.jpg (308.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg PXL_20210407_155404724~2.jpg (305.9 KB, 0 views)
InfiniteReality is offline   Reply With Quote