View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 08:23 PM   #61
InfiniteReality
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: InfiniteReality's '99 Lowered EZGO TXT Build

Had a little bit of time to ponder best mounting layout and orientation of the air system. Believe this will be the setup, with the waterproof relay and associated terminal strip on the driver's side. Since the terminals will be exposed to potential rain, I'll put them in a small enclosure with grommets for wires to enter and exit.

Went ahead and added the 1/8" NPT elbows so can mount the pressure sensors out of the way on the manifold and also installed the 90deg quick connect fittings for inlet and exhaust.

Not sure if the tubing to each pair of shocks and the air horns will come through the bottom or side of the bagwell. For now I'll get sir system to the base plate I made so when the body goes on I'll use it as a guide for where to drill my holes.

Speaking of air horns the solenoid on this $30 set appeared to be 1/8"NPT and while it threads in fine it's a little loose. Ordered a new one off amazon in hopes the description is accurate and actually is 1/4" NPT inlet and outlet.

Getting closer to riding, my daughter has been asking everyday when I'm going to fix it. I, of course, tell her that her mom won't give me enough time in the shop to fix it, haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PXL_20210406_204533710~2.jpg (291.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg PXL_20210406_035001227~3.jpg (443.7 KB, 0 views)
InfiniteReality is offline   Reply With Quote