View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:12 PM   #1
Rino1313
Not Yet Wild

Default ProFit Halo LED Light Kit - Modify Question (2018 RXV)

I'm curious about the ProFit Halo LED Light conversion. I recently purchased two 2018 RXV's - one for golf and another for my family to cruise around the neighborhood in (four seats).

I purchased the ProFit Halo LED conversion kit mainly due to aesthetics.

Both my carts currently have front and rear lights, brake lights and a horn (all stock). The only real benefit that I'd get by running the new harness and installing the entire kit are turn signals, high beams and emergency flashers (I believe), however I also have to install that brake pad.

I don't care to have turn signals, my stock horn is perfectly fine and I'm also not too crazy about the brake pad cushion.

Here's my question - if I simply cut the factory wire harness, secure the wires for the ProFit harness for the headlights and taillights and install the ProFits will they work? If so, I understand that I won't have the turn signals and the option between low/high beam or the hazards, but again I'm going for aesthetics vs. functionality.

Thoughts? Has anyone tried this? I noticed that the stock harness and ProFit both have three wires for the front lights and the rear, so I assume it should work.
Rino1313 is offline   Reply With Quote