View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 02:04 PM   #6
thompson521dc
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Problem charging 2013 Precedent

Wow guys, thanks for all the response. The batteries say pd plus, I think they are original. The only thing that looks like it might be a date stamp is a small square sticker with a barcode and under the barcode it says K2.

I suspected batteries may be the issue. Here is my predicament. The cart was sold with a one year warranty, which the guy told me would include replacing a bad battery if that occurred during that time. I feel that I bought it with one or more bad batteries with the information you all have given me. At the time of sale he said that anytime in the next two years he will install a full set of batteries for $575, which seems like a good deal, but I hate to do any more business with him if he won't even stand behind the warranty. I have a battery tester, the "toaster" style. Can I use that to load test the batteries? If so can I do that while they are all still hooked together? I figure that way I may be able to identify just one bad battery. I may just need to bite the bullet and go buy a set of batteries. Also should the charger be coming back on when the voltage drops that low? I thought the club car charger was a maintenance type charger. jjance I'm in upstate SC. Thanks again for all the help!
thompson521dc is offline   Reply With Quote