View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 02:56 PM   #9
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Speed and breaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlettcustomcarts View Post
Why do you feel i'm asking the wrong questions? id think these are good questions to get out of the way early.

As far as breaking what does that have to do with anything? not sure how a law suit will play into anything.. Every cart ive ever rented it was turned off and every cart that i used for golf it was turned on. Not sure what your after here. Please explain.

And insurance, i have general liability insurance, what else would one need? and why do you say make sure you have good insurance? Im not following you here. Sounds like you are being negative towards me.
I think you are right. It reads negative to me too. Don't be too hard on these guys - some of them have been here for 10 years watching cart mechanics come and go. They may be a little soured by countless shop owners coming to them over and over for help with for the most basic cart repairs. With BGW being the resource and the shop owners cashing in on the free tech support. So yeah, give them a little slack and I'm sure they will remember their manners too.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote