View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 12:12 PM   #5
catlettcustomcarts
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Speed and breaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Ummm... no disrespect, but, I hope you're going to get REALLY GOOD business insurance!

I'm not a sparky guy, but it's to my understanding that the CC IQ control is the only one that has a "speed code 4" that you can buy from Club Car to install on a customers cart,
and I'm not sure if your programmer with work for that. (the sparky guys are more than welcome to chime in and correct me!)

The Regenerative braking is an important part of cart safety, disabling that on a customers cart may bring you to a law suit!

Again, no disrespect... but, your asking all of the wrong questions for for a start up custom cart shop!

Why do you feel i'm asking the wrong questions? id think these are good questions to get out of the way early.

As far as breaking what does that have to do with anything? not sure how a law suit will play into anything.. Every cart ive ever rented it was turned off and every cart that i used for golf it was turned on. Not sure what your after here. Please explain.

And insurance, i have general liability insurance, what else would one need? and why do you say make sure you have good insurance? Im not following you here. Sounds like you are being negative towards me.
catlettcustomcarts is offline   Reply With Quote