View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 08:31 AM   #8
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Default Re: 3 link or 4 link rear suspension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh3rd View Post
I have a 99 G16 gas and I am getting ready to up grade to the 24 horse big block and I have seen that some carts have actually gotten away from the original swing arm and lengthened the whole rear end by welding on an extension and building a 3 or 4 point suspension so it would be more stable. Plus the alignment would be better with the rear end.So you wouldn't have the motor sitting at such an extreme angle with a big lift and tires. I have the jakes long travel kit now .Any way I am permanently disabled and would like to get one.I have seen that stretch plastics has them for the ezgo's and the club cars but not the yami's. Does anyone know where I can get one? Thank you.
Hey Kwh, didnt mean to get sidetracked! Strech does not make the lift kits anymore for the Yami's... Trust me, I searched EXTENSIVELY for my G9. That is a bad azz lift! The only way you can get one is if someone will sell you one off their cart... I called them and offered another $500 just to make 1 more for my G9... The guy kinda chuckled! Hope this helps.
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote