Thread: bow season
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
wildchild27
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default bow season

deer season started here in North Carolina Saturday. been leasing a piece of property for a few years just for the kids to bow hunt and fish on. went to hang there stands Friday and low and behold there where a group of people there fishing the pond after they done road around through all of the food plots that was planted. talking about the blood boiling, i just bit my tongue because i had both kids with me. after hanging stand, i decided to walk to the pond that they were fishing. i just couldn't hold back anymore after i seen they was keeping everything that they caught. i have been stocking this pond with crappie for the kids. i told them to finish out there day and don't come back. they to told me that the land owner gave them permission. i told them that since i have a farming, hunting, and fishing lease on this property, I'm considered the land owner. and i don't recall giving anyone permission to be here. at least i let them finish out there day.
hunted the property all day Saturday, didn't see anything but turkey and squirrels. maybe just a bad day or to much traffic the previous day. since i have been seeing deer there all the time, I'm leaning more toward the traffic.
wildchild27 is offline   Reply With Quote