View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #4
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car DS lithium upgrade and 4-Link

I decided to move my package from EV Battery Center inside to assemble what I can and inspect the Leaf modules.

All cells measured 3.94-3.95V and visually look flawless. Not even a scratch on the metal casing.

EV Battery Center did a great job packing the modules in a ton of packing peanuts and Styrofoam to keep everything safe during transport.
Packagedwell.jpg

After cleaning all the packing off and inspecting the modules. No bloating noted and all cells measured within .01V.
StackedandInspected.jpg

Pack assembled in correct orientation with aluminum plates. Just waiting on BMS to arrive now. I covered the terminals with painter's tape for extra caution while waiting on final assembly and install.
Packtogether.jpg
Terminalscovered.jpg

I finished up grinding, sanding and cleaning the battery tray and will put another coat of black paint to dress it back up hopefully later this week. Then the diamond plate will be secured in place.

I just got confirmation this morning from DHL my ZEVA BMS16V2, EVMS monitor V3, temperature probe and CANbus wiring will be delivered Friday.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote