View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
txbonds
Gone Wild
Club Car

Arrow F/S - Tires/Wheels, cables, front end parts, etc - Club Car DS parts

These parts are coming off my 2004 Club Car IQ, which is a DS style cart. Not really sure on pricing, so I'm throwing out a number and asking you to make offers. Thanks.

1.) Set of 4 tires/wheels/hub covers/lug nuts. They are 205/50/10 tires on a set of polished douglas brand 10" rims. Comes with 4 hub covers and chrome lug nuts. Lots of tread left on tires. Asking $200 shipped or make offers.

(Obviously cart not included or for sale, just shown to show rims/tires/caps/lugs)

2.) Set of 3 battery drip trays for a 2000+ club car DS. Had a shop do my upgrades and they didn't install them, so I'm not going to bother having them go back in to do it at this point. Asking $35 shipped or make offers.

3.) Set of OEM 6 gauge cables from a club car IQ style cart. See picture for condition. I replaced with larger ones. Asking $20 shipped.

4.) Light wiring harness with light switch and relay, as well as fuse block. See picture, but this is new and unused as they were able to use my existing harness for turn signals. Asking $40 shipped or make offers.

5.) Used set of HD rear leaf springs. Asking $10 plus actual shipping costs.

6.) OEM Front spindles, rear bumpers and u-bolts. See picture for suspension items. Pieces left over after lift kit install. Asking $45 shipped or make offers.

7.) OEM style voltage reducer. Reduces from 16v to 12v for lighting or accessories. Asking $20 shipped.

Paypal or USPS money order for payment. Would sell all to one person with discount, so please ask if interested. Shipping will be by cheapest reliable method available for item based on size, shape, location, etc. PM or Email me with interest. Thanks.

PS - I'm Located in Tallahassee, Florida.