View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 09:19 PM   #11
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Paint stripper on fiberglass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
I would definitely check market place. Being 20 miles from Ezgo this area is flooded with parts. Couple years back I watched my dealer buddy pitch 50 bodies in the dumpster along with tops and a bunch of other parts. He does a lot of rebuilds for Ezgo so when leases are coming in there are a bunch of carts moving through his shop.. Don’t think he delivers to Bama though..
I bought three tops and some more stuff from a dealer in SC back in 2019. Super nice person to deal with .
I have a friend who visited his son over there somewhere and he picked them up for me.
He said ezgo stuff was stacked everywhere. He even got me a few seat bottoms that looked like new. He needed one himself and I told him to load everything he could in his truck . I talked to the man who was over all this and he said they wouldn't ship anything. Wish I could have went myself and got more.
Seems like the dealer was in Greenville SC ? Could that have been the one that you said was hauling all the things to the dumpster ?
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote