View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 03:29 PM   #1
bryant1976
Not Yet Wild

Default 2010 or 2016 Yamaha Drive Golf Cart?

Well, made what I thought was a good purchase for a themed Yamaha Golf Cart. It was advertised as a 2016 or 2017 (he wasn't sure which). It was in great shape and had a neat Ohio State Themed Paint job on it and was very well taken care of...But, I brought it home and was making a few purchases on for it and determined I needed to know what year and model this golf cart was. So, I looked and the chassis VIN# and other vins in the engine compartment now leads me to believe it's a 2010 (not a 2016 or 17). I'm not overly familiar with yamaha carts other than I drive a lot of them on the golf course. Here's a few pics that maybe can help out. Here are a few pics...and the vins.

I paid $5,600 for cart the way it looks in pics...I have purchased things to continue with the upgrade...including $500 rims and tires. Just looking for opinions if you were faced with that situation what you would do. The gentleman is very nice and has other carts (including ezgo gas 2020 models) that he's willing to deal with me on...and said he'd make it good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (17.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (17.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (16.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (9.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (12.4 KB, 0 views)
bryant1976 is offline   Reply With Quote