View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 10:16 PM   #1
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Default issues with txt 48v not moving

I am new to forum and golf carts. Short story about me. I am a paraplegic and bought this cart as my "off road wheelchair" so reliability is a must for me as I can't get off without help

My buggie is a 2012 txt 48v. I had the dealer install an alltrax 400 amp and it's the new one they just released that has the fins exposed not just the box XCT 48400 I believe. 3" lift and i think 12" rims light mud tires. It also has a madmax converter for some LEDS and a hook up to run a spot sprayer on occasion. Also one of the analog fuel guage. I also have hand controls to run the gas and brake but are mechanical and no electric. Actually push on the petals. I have only had it about a month.

The issue just happened today. I have rode the cart alot without issues. Went on some trails on our hunt lease for about 7 hours with no issue. Today however my wife and I went for a short ride fully charged and were riding along and going up a hill. Nothing steep and it just quit going forward. You could mash the go petal and nothing. I could hear a lite whining and nothing. We stopped for a minute and it it started working again. I went straight to a steep dirt mound I have went up many times and nothing. We backed out and headed back home. Actually had no problem getting home and I even tested trying to drive up another dirt mound at the house and it worked fine. Voltage said 49.3 on my volt meter at the house. Any thoughts? Again reliability is a must for me as I can't get off and walk home.

Sorry for the novel but wanted to be descriptive as I could. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Matt
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote