View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 05:03 PM   #3
dfris2003
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2016 Yahmaha Drive Bogs/Hesitation when going Full Throttle

Update Fixed!!

Ok, so I fixed this carb. Maybe this might help someone else.

So, after going through this carb several times. I just couldnt figure out what was wrong. I started looking at the carb part diagram again and noticed that the main jet has 3 jets listed. A 825, 835, 875 , I know I purchased a 825. So got the old jet out and cleaned it on top and was able to make out 87 clearly, so that told me what was wrong, I had the wrong jet in the carb.

The website I purchased the jet off of, only listed 1 jet, and it was the 825 so being a noob, I didnt know any difference. But the site, I was on that last time listed all 3. Also it shows a note on the Jets. its AP for both 835, 825 which I have no idea what that means, but on the 875 it had a note of STD, which Im assuming that means Standard.

Long story short, I put the old jet in, and ran perfect, and no gas smell at all. So fixed with a headache. I wanted to share my experience. There is no telling how many people has purchased a new jet, seeing only 1 jet listed and it was wrong size, and the cart will not run at all.
dfris2003 is offline   Reply With Quote