View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:19 PM   #10
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: MCOR reaching full potential? 5K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krellis View Post
I have been having issues with my Club Car DS IQ. Motor replaced with PQ Bandit, controller Alltrax DCX 500. All other electric components new/upgraded. My MCOR reads about 7.9K to 1.2K ohms. Pulled it apart (yes I know its not serviceable), cleaned the carbon pot, new dielectric grease, resoldered pins to circuit board. Same resistance readings.

Cart is erratic and jerky at all but full throttle. Haven't gotten new throttle map from Alltrax, but I suspect MCOR first. Is there an upgraded MCOR that works on IQ carts, or is the MCOR 4 version for Precedents only? Also, what is part number and where can I purchase at a reasonable price? I am in Atlanta, GA area. Thanks.
You don't need an MCOR. I read your private message wrong where you said you reassembled the MCOR and applied throttle but your resistance reading "didn't change" I thought you meant it was showing the same reading throughout the throttle range. After reading your post here I now know what you meant. Don't change it. Alltrax needs to figure this mess out. It's their issue.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote