View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 02:22 PM   #25
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

Default Re: Eco battery and cold(er) weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere View Post
That BMS setting is crazy and not necessary. There is no issue with driving with a Lithium battery all the way down to Freezing and even below - other than loss in performance. The only significant issue is charging and there you don't want to ever charge if the battery itself is below 32F. I use my cart in the winter when it's 40 degrees here.
This is why having access to the bms setting via an app and being able to adjust them is a plus in my mind. I thought beer dude had this ability with the daly bms his battery has but apparently not for some reason? Once this was suggested in his other thread he went dark and never responded. I know the bms his battery has does have the bluetooth module installed on it so it should be a very simple fix unless theres something that hasnt been shared?

If he doesnt want to check the setting its completely his choice of course but we have multiple threads more or less complaining of this issue now so you would think he would want to correct it or at least check it?
augiedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote