View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 09:38 AM   #1
barlowchiro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default 2001 Club Car DS Hunting Buggy Build

Got my 2001 Club Car DS ready for the upgrades. Picked this up in OH last week. Has all factory gear, runs and drives great, but need to beef this thing up to go offroad. Thanks to all the forum sponsors/members for all their help thus far (gonna need more as I get going).

Have my D&D 4:2A high torque motor, Alltrax 48500 controller, 500amp HD solenoid, and the HD F/R switch. Also grabbed the upgraded wire kit to handle the new power plant.

Batteries are a couple years old and are showing good voltage, so keeping those for now and maybe do a lithium upgrade down the road.

Got the Allsports 6" A arm lift, HD rear springs, 23" tires w/10"wheels. Front brush guard, front basket, carbon fiber dash, in dash volt meter, wiring harnesses for LED light bar/spot lights, voltage reducer, black diamond rocker panels, Rear seat/cargo box, new steering wheel, and a few other odds and ends.

The only thing I haven't gotten is the camo spartan body. Debating on getting that or having the factory body hydro dipped.

Anyway, hopefully will get the body removed this weekend and hopefully start the engine/controller/solenoid/FR switch installed. Figured since I need to pretty much disconnect the rear axle for the HD leaf springs, might as well change out the motor while I have it down.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (50.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (49.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (46.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (78.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (50.9 KB, 0 views)
barlowchiro is offline   Reply With Quote