View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #8
plivanec
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 1999 CC regen 2 solenoids and coils

And you were right...apparently the alltrax 500amp controllers gets rid of the regen solenoid also. I was told it was an IQ controller programmed for a powerdrive cart.

Now I am having a bit of a problem bypassing the OBC. I followed a thread from TahoeDawg that explained it very well, only to find out that right after I did it, it was for an IQ cart (involved cutting the harness form the OBC and looping the red and blue wires together). Not sure what to do now Since I effectively have an IQ controller, do I still follow the directions for the IQ OBC bypass? I have your DPI charger, ScottyB...so not sure what to do. Any guidence would be greatly appreciated...

The way I had it before was...hooked the black wire coming from the back of the OBC to the negative battery. The charger turned on and seemed to be charging, but kept flashing yellow...like it would not reconize the battery pack. That's why I thought it was wrong and did it the other way. Starting to wonder if that way was correct or not?
plivanec is offline   Reply With Quote