View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #7
Pipsta
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: To charge or not to charge.... wtf is the question?

I drive it around an old town area that is about a mile or so around. I provide a shuttle service to people. I take people to/from bars, clubs, restaurants, hotels around the old town area and even some residences in the immediate area. So I drive from about 8-10pm until 3am 4-6 nights a week. The cart is pretty much running and moving the whole time I'm out there.

I spent all my savings on the cart purchase, transporting it to me and start up costs which had me literally down to less than $20 getting this going. I was having issues with the cart that was keeping me from making any money and my bills were on last notice getting ready to be cut off all over the place. This past weekend was the first chance I had to run but only got in about half the hours I could have so I'm still just getting caught up on bills and have very little to throw at the cart as far as money. So I've been doing all the work on it and trying to make due with as little as possible. I've been fortunate so far as most of the stuff has been cheap fixes, just pain in the azz to find stuff.

Hopefully within a month or so I'll be able to do the upgrades I want to do.
Pipsta is offline   Reply With Quote