View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 10:14 AM   #1
LSUgoTIGER
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default I caught the bug again.....

So almost a year ago, I took my first plunge into golf cart ownership with a hair-brained scheme to buy 3 non-running carts at auction for cheap and flip two to pay for one. It kinda worked out for me, but I didn't end up keeping any of the carts. You can read all about it again if you want here: http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ally-long.html

I was kinda getting the bug again for another project, and this time, I stumbled across another auction online, and I think I may have gotten the deal of a lifetime. A running 2013 TXT 48 with dump bed, charger included.......my winning bid.......$400. It won't be available for pickup/delivery until mid-January though, so I have some time to plan my upgrades. The auction had 7 carts available, and my buddy at work got one too, pretty much identical to mine for the same price.

I think the most expensive cart sold for $425 and that was a 36V workhorse with power lift dump bed. Cheapest cart sold for $325. It was unbelievable.

I have no idea on the condition of the battery trays or any rust issues that may be hiding, but I guess I'll just see when I get it. Everything else seems to look to be in pretty good shape though, so even with some rust, I think it's a winner.
LSUgoTIGER is offline   Reply With Quote