View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 03:14 PM   #6
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 04 Club Car Battery Load Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by antatich View Post
After reading a ton on here I was hoping you would respond Nole.

The charger I have is a smart charger. https://www.amazon.com/Club-Car-Char...f+cart+charger-snip-
Sorry, busy day today and just getting back to my PC. Looking at the charger you have it is too low to sustain a pack the size of yours. They are typically 15-20 amp chargers and are needed to support your demand. Here is a quote from the specs on your charger "Trickle charging lead acid batteries will prolong your battery life and runs super quietly and cool."

Now this does seem to be the prevailing factor on why your first 2 batteries are getting a good charge and the last 2 are not. Check the battery charger connections at the Main Pack Positive and the Main Pack Negative as mentioned above and also inspect each series (jumper) cable to see if one has become loose, broken connection, corroded or anything else to show the differential culprit. If all that checks out good, then after the charger is plugged in and running, take the readings on all 4 batteries individually and then again 1 hour later and lets see if they have all changed.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote