View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Derek Pulcini
Not Yet Wild

Default G1 Clutch problem?

hi yall im new to all of this and just trying to look for some insight. i recently bought a g1 and when i start the cart and step on the gas the cart takes off and then quicky slows to a crawl and itll stay at a carwl and then eventually stops but the cart will stay idleing. At first i thought maybe the carberator but after further tinkering i thought maybe the clutch? i noticed that when the cart comes to a stop but is still at idle it almost feels the clutch my be slipping like its trying to go and then if i use my body weight to try and nudge the cart forward itll move again. but if i just let the cart sit for about 20 seconds after it comes to a stop and not try to nudge it along itll start right back up and take off and then cralw once again. i was going to take the carb off at some point this week and try an clean it but i figured i check here and see if any of you could help me out and possible give me some insight before i go and do that. any info would be greatly appreciated i dont know too much about these thanks alot!
Derek Pulcini is offline   Reply With Quote