View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 06:14 AM   #11
Biaviian
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: I want an "always on" USB port(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeman6 View Post
Chill out. Without knowing which Bluetooth speaker he has you have no idea how much current it’s drawing. The myth is that all Bluetooth speakers are small and underpowered. Another myth is that the OP won’t find he wants some other 12v accessory sometime soon.
They sent me a wonderfully worded private message telling me that I am propagating myths and untruths, justifying the snarkiness.. I guess asking a question is the same as making a statement about a myth. I think this person is a little too self-absorbed. You can tell that by the post about being an aerospace engineer.

"The snarkiness is warranted when people propagate myths and untruths. I'm an Engineer. It about numbers. Certain things warrant an opinion such as 36V vs 48V. Everyone has different preferences, which is fine. Telling someone they shouldn't drive their cart because one tire is 0.5 psi down is unwarranted. Its the same as telling someone they shouldn't run their bluetooth speaker because it will damage their GIANT battery pack.

You asked for help. The only response you got was not good information. I was trying to get you the truth. I'll leave you and your forum alone.

Scott"

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Biaviian is offline   Reply With Quote