View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 08:31 AM   #2
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Options for Club Car Precedent PD mod to 20+ speed

A controller will definitely get you over 20mph. It can also add multiple levels of performance this is great if you have kids that may use the cart. I would suggest going with at least a 400 or 500amp controller. The cost isnt going to be that much more and will open you up to a world of aftermarket motors if and when you would ever decide to upgrade.

My experience is limited to alltrax controllers but the level of access to all of the settings is awesome and easily understood with a bit of reading. You could set it up to be as mild as the stock controller and only gain speed or you can set it up to peel tire. Completely up to you.

I would suggest reading up on a few controller options and see if you feel its worth the money or not. As far as keeping the stock controller and making it faster I'm not sure. I've read what could be hoax posts about speed codes 5 and maybe even 6 if memory serves me right. I've never flashed a stock controller I have no idea what they are capable of. Hopefully Pingeye or Sergio will comment with info on the OEM controllers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Jkerle is offline   Reply With Quote