View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:30 PM   #2
DrewATL
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZ-GO Elite Samsung SDI Batteries

I just bought the 2020 L6 Elite for Christmas. It’s great, but the advertising on EZGO’s website appears a little inaccurate- they say it’s a 300amp speed controller but my manual says 235. They say it’s a 3 battery pack- really it is the 3.0 (90 amp hour). Apparently they make a 2.0 (60 amp hour) and 4.0 (120 amp hour) pack. But the express models only come with the 3.0 configuration for battery pack.

Mine came with a turtle/rabbit switch but I can’t tell the difference. My dealer told me it’s since I asked him to deliver it with the higher speed setting that the difference will be minimal.

Finally- and this is a big one- they list the height with roof at 72 inches. I opted for the longer roof to cover the third row which makes the height 83 inches. 3 inches too high for my garage. Bummer. Gonna have to swap to the shorter (and lower) roof.

From a performance perspective I find it to be plenty peppy and have had no issues driving miles in the neighborhood. Plenty of capacity. I’d expect the 4 passenger model will be better. I do notice it slows down noticeably up steeper hills. But not to a crawl. It’s still got plenty of power to get me and my family up our steep driveway.
DrewATL is offline   Reply With Quote